
Hi!!What up!!
Good evening, everybody(^o^)/
Do you wanna know who cooked this pilaf and soup?
I think of course Yes!!
It is MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!
He cooked it for me because I caught a cold
How kind is he! !!!
This pilaf is chicken lettuce pilaf and soup is tail soup.
It was very delicious!!
Actually, he wants me to cook better than now..!!ha ha
When I cooked, he wouldn't say delicious nor bad.
He said "I can't say true thing."( 一一)

This is what we ate at Kaihatu's birthday!!
Santa Claus cake is cute(●^o^●)
I love sweet and my classmates,too.
We ate like an animal who are hungry.
WHO CARES!?
Don't you think so??
Good bye guys!!
Happy Birth Day Kaihatsu!!!
返信削除Your boyfriend cooks very well!
返信削除And... Why don't you cook meals for your boyfriend?
Your boy friend is very kind!!
返信削除I envy you. Next is your turn!
返信削除How kind your boyfriend is///
返信削除And happy birthday Kaihatsu! :)