2010年12月9日木曜日

Is he cool??






Hi,everyone(>w<)
Do you know "Otokomae-douhu"??
I love this tofu because I loved at first sight with his cool face!!
Isn't he cool??
There are another series like tofu with boys name.
Don't you think it's interesting!?
Everybody don't surprise!!
It's not only cool...
It tasted very gooood,too.
I don't like tofu do much but I like it!!







This is Japanese rice cracker tasted of shrimp.(Ebisennbei)
My mommy bought it for me .
It's a souvenir of Shiga prefecture.
She went sightseeing to see leaves of autumn and Hikone-jyou.
My mommy said she danced hikonyan danced!!
Oh my!!

Anyway, I've never eaten delicious rice cracker like this!!


Thank you for reading.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I know 男前豆腐! Dont know why I know it though....haha

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know Otokomae-douhu.
    Are you sure that he is Otokomae?
    Isn't he cool, is it?
    You have something wrong with your eyes or brain. Just kidding!!

    返信削除
  3. i know it, but i've never eaten it.

    and i think he is cool, but he isn't my type...

    返信削除
  4. I know this name, but it is the first time to see it.
    (`・ω・´)

    返信削除
  5. I know that tohu!
    It was,,, delicious!!

    返信削除