2010年5月25日火曜日

I love snack!



Hello,this weekend I went shopping with my friends.
We were enjoying shopping and chatting.
And then,we became hungry so we entered Fujiya's restaurant!!
This strawberry hotcake is what I eat.
It was hot from the oven,so it was very YUMMY!!!!
Chocolate one is my friends and it's also YUMMY!!









This is Japanese tea called Twig Tea(kikucha)
It smells good and tastes good,too.
Why don't try Japanese tea??

10 件のコメント:

  1. These sweets seems very cute! I didn't know there are Fujiya's dishes.
    I want to eat them!

    返信削除
  2. I love Fujiya's restaurant!There are very sweet dessert there!At which shop did you eat?

    返信削除
  3. I love sweets very much!!
    I wannna eat them.
    Eating is the happiset time for me :)

    返信削除
  4. I've never been to Fujiya's restaurant.
    I like sweets, so i'll go there!

    返信削除
  5. These pictures looks very delicious.
    So I want to go there!

    返信削除
  6. Thanks YKK!!
    Yeah, I didn't know there was Fujiya's dishes;)
    Love Fujiya!!(LOVE FUJIYA)

    返信削除
  7. Thanks yu!!
    I ate at Nanba's Fujiya!!
    There was nice place,you can go with your boyfriend when you make.
    I think you can get boyfriend easly.

    返信削除
  8. Thanks Maa-chan!!
    Eating time is my happiest time in my day, too.
    Oh-oh,sleeping time is the best...
    (love sleep)

    返信削除
  9. Thanks Misaki!!
    Say with me “love Fujiya!!”
    No dessrt no life(laugh)

    返信削除
  10. Thanks K!!
    Hey, everyone says they want to go there.
    Why don't we go together!?
    And say “love Fujiya”!!YEAH!!

    返信削除