
This February I went to Kaga hot spring.
I've never been to Kaga.There was colder then Osaka,so there was a waste of snow!!
And!!One more pleasure thing is eat crabs with looking as far as the eye can see, everything is covered with snow.Crabs is delicious.Expressly,I like the crab tempura.
It had crab soup,crab rice,boiled crab,crab sashimi and a lots!!
If you have a chance to go to Kaga,please eat crabs.

I wanna go Kaga hot spring with my boyfriend!....oh,I don't have a boyfriend:(
返信削除I love boiled crab so much!
返信削除I want to go Kaga hot spring, and eat crab...
Thanks Yuki!!
返信削除Umm..you have boyfriend!
But it isn't your true one,isn't he?
Thanks Misaki!
返信削除I know you like eating.
I'll tell you how crabs is delicious!
I like hot spring!I recommend Atami in Shizuoka. Have you visited there?
返信削除Thanks Yu!
返信削除My mommy said Atami is good,too.
But there's PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!
I like drinking Japanese Tea also.