2010年6月17日木曜日

Kappa Noddle!!


Everybody look at this!!
I went to Kappa Noddle to eat Kappa noddle and this is Kappa which welcomed us.
His very macho Kappa isn't he!?

One thing I mistook is I forgot taking NODDLE'S photograph!!
I realized when I started eating...
"OH MY GOD!!I DIDN'T TOOK MY NODDLE'S PHOTOGRAPH!!"
It's too late to take it...





This is the picture smashing garlic!!
I smashed it and put into my Kappa noddle.
When I got home my mom said "your stinky!!Smells garlic!!"
Maybe I little bit put a lots!!



please go and it Kappa noddle!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hellow!
    I'm IES(5).
    I think this picture is very interesting.
    I want to eat this noddle.

    返信削除
  2. hi!
    I'm student in IES4.
    nice to meet you^^

    Your photo is very nice!!
    You should show it to Mr.Telega because he loves kappa.

    I want to try!

    返信削除
  3. This package is so funny!!

    返信削除